Who are we
A safer world through prevention-based healthcare.
Our mission is to reduce the burden of infectious and communicable diseases in Pakistan through capacity building of healthcare providers, and by educating people about preventive and precautionary mechanisms. We strive to break the chain of infection transmissions through early diagnosis and proper treatment.
Prevention is Better than Cure.
Our experience in the field of health care in the past two decades tells us that prevention is cost-eﬀective and can be implemented in resource drought countries. Prevention can provide mass coverage of aﬀordable health that treatment can never do. Vaccines, hygienic lifestyles, infection control measures in households, communities, health care facilities, and other preventive measures have extended the life expectancy across the globe. Besides, they have long-term effects.
But there is always room for improvement and by taking the right measures we can advance in the field of infection control and prevention. We are working to expand our area of coverage and services. IPAC Foundation believes in a safe and hygienic world for everyone and we are aiming right at our goals.
IPAC Foundation is determined to advance the science of infection prevention and control and play the role of a leader of preventive healthcare practices. Our focus is to collaborate with all stakeholders on a singular platform to address the health challenge of infectious diseases.
- To educate and aware people of the importance of adopting preventive healthcare practices.
- To provide specialized treatment facilities through dedicated infectious diseases centers.
- To screen and vaccinate masses for early detection and proper treatment of infectious and communicable diseases.
- To collect the data related to health on a regular interval basis to track the possible threats, devise required strategies/plans, and report the acquired data to public health facilities.
- To improve vaccination coverage.